“When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
We inspire people through our words and our actions. Our lives should be an inspiration to someone, we should live in a way that brings light to the world and those in it. I have been trying to live and speak this way…now write this way. So trust me when I say, I was very honoured to receive a comment from Shaudae of Inspiration Served Daily (known as Abby to me lol) that she nominated me for this awesome award! Thank you my sweetheart and trust me when I say I will always try to inspire others!
So these are the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So here it goes!
1. My name is Kimberly Daley lol (one down)
2. I looove to books and I love to read them just as much. Lately I have been trying to build my personal library of books, in fact I recently ordered 6 books on Amazon. Now it doesn’t matter that I have about 6 other books that I haven’t read yet, I get an amazing feeling when I know I can just pick up a book and read it.
3. Speaking of the things I love, I love my MUSIC! It is one of the top 5 things that may me happy and just puts me in a zone. In fact, I even had a blog about it so check it out When Music Hits.
4. I am a hardworking person and I know people say that and you think “yeah right, everyone says that” but I mean it. I will do my best at whatever I am given simply because I hate when work is mediocre.
5. I love my blog :). I recently moved over to WordPress and trust me when I say it is the best thing I have done. I have a new passion for getting my thoughts out there because I feel as if people are actually reading it. Now I don’t get bummed out when it’s not a lot of persons because most of the times, I write for me.
6. I love to talk….well most of the times. I am a talker but trust me when I say that I listen too. I have my moments when I won’t say anything, simply because I am in a mood but when I get on a roll, oh I AM ON! lol
7. I love quotes! I will live on quotes and proverbs, so much so I feel like a walking Goodreads link. But I don’t mind, because I truly believe that the words of others have power and they can lift you up or bring you down if you let it. So I choose to let them uplift me and I share them with others so that they too can be lifted.
With all of that said! I would like to give a warm shout out to the bloggers that have inspired me since I have been here. They are;
Thank you for inspiring me and continue to inspire others!